Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

ThE d0wNhiLL m0mEnT

First of all, i wanna congratulate all my friends who managed 2 get excellent results..
May Allah bless all of you & may He gives all of you success in your lives in the future and in the afterworld..

However, i faced a big test from Allah when He gave me a mediocre results in SPM..
However, I still being grateful 2 Allah 4 this results...
I guess this had happened because i was often forgetting Him & disobey His orders..
Maybe this test was given 2 me because He wants me 2 change into a better, non-arrogance man..

I think I'll try 2 not disobey Him in the future & study hard...
It was my biggest mistake when I was in Kisas that I played harder than I studied...
I really regret my stupidity at that particular time...But, there's nothing I can do now besides moving on...

So, I hope all my loyal friends can pray 4 to Allah 2 give me strength 2 overcome this failure and rise 2 the top all over again in the future as I pray 2 Allah 4 your success....

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More