Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

STuDy USA FaiR

Last week, i went 2 KL 2 join an exhibition about study opportunities in the USA..
There were about 22 universities and colleges from the USA joined the exhibition which was held at KL Hilton ballroom..
At first, i had arranged some plans with my friends, but it seemed that my bus was stuck in a flood around the Pudu area...I was "cursing" during that moment...
It was only when the time was about 7pm i could get out from the bus...

So, after that horrible moment, i took LRT from plaza rakyat 2 masjid jamek...
Then, i took another LRT 2 KL Sentral...What a tiring journey...However, i didn't give up cos of my passion and interest towards the exhibition..

When i reached KL Sentral, some of my friends already left the exhibition..
Luckily, there were Bob & Pak An...They planned 2 go 2 the exhibition after maghrib prayers, so i just followed them..


When we got into the KL Hilton lobby, we met with some VVIP's such as Dato' Mustapha Mohamed (i guess he's the agricultural minister)...We didn't know where was the exhibiton held, so the "brilliant" Bob & Pak An asked me 2 ask the receptionist cos i'm a British Council student...

After a while there, Bob told us that he need 2 leave...So, there was only me and Pak An all the way long...Then, the hard part came...Pak An asked me 2 do all the talking and there was nothing i could do besides just doin it...
I didn't have enough time 2 talk with all representatives from all the universities, but i managed 2 talk with a representative from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University...
The guy was Alberto Woginiack, the associate director for the university's international admissions...
We talked about the tuition fees, the scholarships and all that...He said that they are the top university in aeronautical engineering in the USA (Besides MiT)...

Averagely, the tuition fees for most of the universities in the USA per academic year is around $40000...So, if your parents are wealthy it's ok, if not, you need 2 get a scholarship...
Later that night, i went 2 my uncle's apartment near Terminal Putra..
Just when i reached the guard post, my uncle brought me 2 Old Town Kopitiam near his apartment 2 have a dinner...We talked a lot about my future and about things about life...

Besides of my father, my uncle's one of my idols...
He had a lot of experiences working with giant companies like Fedex, Monsanto, Alfa-Romeo etc...
He used 2 hold high-ranking posts such as CEO's and something like that in those companies....

On the next day, i went 2 my old school in Klang 4 a visit..There was many things that changed...
The infrastructures, the school organisation, the colours, the teachers' room etc...I only managed 2 meet some of the teachers like Ms Mariah, Mdm Hema, Ms Rosnaini, Mdm Ainon, Ustaz Sheikh etc...I got many useful advices from them especially from my lovely Class Teacher, Mdm Ainon and Ms Mariah....They gave me a lot of guidance since i got into KiSaS...They thought me about the challenges that are coming ahead in life...I am really grateful 2 have such good teachers like them...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More