Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

~PENIN'~

This is my "leisure time" post...

Nothin much 2 say..

GPDP was
boring..

Time passes so fast...

Many things occur..

Loads of feelin' i felt throughout my stay in UIA..

And..

Next week..

Is the
mid-sem exam..

WAT THE H***!!!

Actually..

im not in the mood 2 express anything interesting in this post..

I know everybody is
busy right n0w..

Im also busy..(but..i need some tyme 2 let my mind relax!!!)

I became less organized and had lesser fighting spirit than earlier..

because..each day..i learn
sumthin new and HARDER!!!

and pr0blems keep runnin' throughout my mind...

sumthin' that ain't real and annoyin' also playin' in my mind..

Watsoeva..

Wanna wish all the best 2 my fellas...





2 Sh0uTouTz:

You know.. I am placed to a place that I had wished before.. Learning English more than I have.. at last I have to take English literature here which means English is our fist lang.. He really have to work hard. Have to transform to be as a native speaker. as we have to deal with such a great-great things here. and you will never can imagine what we are dealing with actually.. WANNA CRY!!!... I even cant understand all the work given for the time bieng...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More