Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

~LoNeLy DaY ArOuNd KL~

Yesterday...

All of my closest fellas decided 2 go to times square..

I decided not 2 go with them..

Cos i think i had enough of times square..

i went there since i was in form 4~can u imagine that!!!

Times square has been a dull place 2 go 4 me..


So..

I decided 2 go 2 ONE UTAMA..alone!!!

Since..someone didn't wanna go out with me..:(

As i arrived there..

I rushed 2 the GSC in the new wing of ONE UTAMA..

When i got 2 the ticket counter..

There were a lot of eager people who wanna watch TRANSFORMERS 2..

All the tickets were selling fast...

All the GOLD CLASS tickets were already sold out!!!

lucky me..i got the last ticket for the 2pm TRANSFORMERS 2 show...


While waiting for the time 2 come..

i walked around OU from the new wing to the old wing and vice versa...

This thing is so d*** big...

However...

my direction instinct is kinda good...so..i felt OU was like my 2nd home..

in a split second..i was able 2 memorize the directions...haha

After having my lunch...(alone..again!!!)

and prayers..(of cos..hehe)

i rushed 2 the entrance of GSC..

and again..

there were tons of people..waiting 4 the green light 2 go inside...

Everybody was eager to watch OPTIMUS PRIME in action...

Everybody was giving a round of applause when the movie reached the end...



I wonder when MALAY movies will be able 2 do that!!!

Overall...

I give 5 STARS laa for this movie...

After that..

i went for a shopping..juz buying some basic needs..

Then..

It's THE END...

3 Sh0uTouTz:

"since someone didn't wanna go out with me...:("..

sedihnye bunyi.. huhu.
i bet he/she mst regret giler kan x kuar ngan ko..

huhu.. nyesal..nyesal..

"times square is a dull place 4 me to go"

ahahha..blah la ang..

tp kalo kami ikot ng p OU..kmpem xleh tgknya..last seat ja ada..huhu

everyones nagging u bout being alone there dude! wassup?
hey, u shouldve invited me u know so u wont b alone! bsides, im still available till next week.
haha
too late for that.
lets go out 2gether sumtimes k.
oh, n i never set foot in GSC b4.
so, consider me not goin into that place k.
haha

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More