Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

~A DaY 2 ReMeMbER...~


Yesterday...

I woke up the earliest since i got into UIA!!!

i think i don't have 2 tell when is the exact tyme...hahaha

Actually..

it was because my classmate when im in f5 was taking a flight 2 USA 2 further his studies...

it was FIRDAUS IZARAEE (sori if i've misspelled it..)

I went 2 KLIA with Amirudin & his parents and Amin...

When we reached KLIA..actually those brilliant students were havin a briefing...

After that briefin..we juz met firdaus for a while juz 2 say gudbye and all that..

I was wondering when will be my turn 2 further my study overseas???

I am praying and hoping that the tyme will come..

Okkkaayyy....

lets move on...

After that sorrowful farewell 2 firdaus..amir and his parents sent amin and I back 2 uia pj...


Jeng3...

Then..

I proceeded with my other plan!!!..haha

Mat Yan, Zaim and i were going 2 midvalley...yippee..

at first..

we went 2 meet our old frenz..Liya Md Arip..haha

b4 we went to midvalley..she said she only gonna bring bout 2 frenz...

but suddenly..

she brought about 5 or 6 frenz...


then..

she walked with her frenz and the three of us walked 2gether...

We didn't know where the hell we wanna go..

so...we juz walk around 4 a window shopping...haha..really??

We went 4 a movie at The Gardens..


DRAG ME TO HELL..

This movie is the best horror movie i've ever watch...

Seriously..i gave 5 stars 2 this d*** movie!!!

It was all worth it though we paid rm20 juz to watch one movie!!!

can i repeat it again...it was rm20!!!

After all that...

We met another Alia...she was walkin around with her buddies from her previous school..SMART..hehe

So..

we were chatting for a while..then..we took our own ways...

After all the joy and fun we had...

we decided 2 go back 2 UIA...

And..one thing 4 sure..

I'll remember this day as long as i can...



2 Sh0uTouTz:

cheh..p sna x ajak aku..
napiz ja'at~

oh no!!!!
lupa seyh daoh dh g!!!! sdey weh tlepas flight dia...huhu
ada emel dia? nk blh?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More