Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

~The NeXt CFS IIUM SaGa~



Aloha everybody...

This tyme i wanna share what i've been through in CFS IIUM PJ for about a week..

The 1st thing i found out was..

LIFE IN CAMPUS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN SCHOOL..

There are a lot of habits from good to bad that i've saw through UIA students..

There are many kind of people there..

The FASHIONISTAs...

The GEEKZ...

Persons with 50/50 good and bad characteristics...

The COMEDIANS...

And loads more..

I hope i'm not gonna face culture shock in there..

Pls pray that i'll stay who i am or becoming a better person...

Instead of becoming a worsen person..

Before i forget..

i wanna tell something to all of you..

I got exempted from english class..

but i still need to take arabic level 2 class..

However...

I am grateful that Allah gives me the opportunity 2 get exempted..

Alhamdulillah...

IF i'm not mistaken..

Students who were exempted and got level 6 in English Placement Test..

Can do our foundation studies in just one year..

I hope i can survive every obstacle during my study...

My loyal friends and I already made a deal...

2 achieve as many dean's list as we can throughout our study...

(Mat Yan, Zaim, Syahmi and I already planned 2 construct IKU Holdings..)

(IKU Holdings stands for Irshad-Kisas-UIA Holdings..haha)

Actually..

Engineering students don't have any class yet this week...

So...

i took this chance to go home...haha

I went back 2 penang with mat yan..

I guess that's all 4 this post..

Adios...Salam..

3 Sh0uTouTz:

oit...ooo..kire ko power gila bi la nih...caya la beb

First congrate exempted..
second, moga2 o bukan je dapat dean's list tapi dapat anugerah naib chnlsr.. Amin..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More