Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

~..~My FiRsT WeeK in CLa$$...


Last week (actually on tuesday..hehe)..My class juz started..

I juz got my class timetable on that so0oo "headaching" morning...

Can u imagine how terrible is malaysian universities system???

Aarrrghh...

However..

i am still glad that i still got my timetable though it was late than everybody!!!

You know what???

I got group 37 which has the largest crowd in one group...

But luckily...that group consists of my KiSaSian fellas...

So..i didn't feel that awkward 2 join that particular group..hehe

Actually..for this sem..

(warning....this doesn't include maths yet!!!)

i got 2 take 3 core courses and 2 additional courses which are:

CHEMISTRY 1

PHYSICS 1

MATHS 1

ARABIC 2

COMPUTER 1

For my first week in class...

i juz can't adapt to the learning style in campus juz yet..

but i do hope that i'll get use 2 it afterwards..

And get a place in the dean's list from this sem till the end of my study..

Ameeen...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More