Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

~Finding MySeLf in KLang..~

Yesterday evenin..

Out of a sudden..

I thought of KLang..

My memorable Klang...

Somehow, i felt that there were sumthin that i need 2 find there..

Maybe it was WAK KANANG??

No...

It was sumthin else...

I think there are sumthin there that could made me change into the better person..

I need 2 find my true self..

I dunno how 2 explain it..

After all these tyme..

Still feelin' that myself is empty...

Though i got sumone new in my life..

HATE this empty feelin..

I went to break fast n tarawikh in Klang...

at first..

i thought i wanna stay there 4 a nyte..

But..

I got a hunch that i must go back 2 pj..

I wonder how im gonna fill this emptiness with sumthin that can make me happy??

D*** it..

i thought after i got into Pj campus this thing will fade away..

I was wrong..

Even my trip 2 Klang yesterday couldn't find the answer..

WTH is happenin' 2 me??

6 Sh0uTouTz:

u wanna know what's wrong with u???
u just can't forget your memorable past. there's no need for such thing as "i want to forget my past" just keep it for yourself...

ITs not that i wanna 4get it..Maybe juz missin it bro..
I got hell lot of fun back then..

i do know what u r really miss in klang..
guess what..?
ponteng pose n ponteng teraweh la tu...

no laa jenal..miss fly kot..miss pok guard..

U know why? KISAS is a small paradise. If I got a chance to make a wish, I would wish to gather all KISASIANS to stay there.. I miss the tarbiah! I miss the uniques of kisas..........

now the conversation is getting nowhere as someone 'menyampuk already lol" haha..ko miss ponteng pose ke??ke ponteng tarawih JE??

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More