Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guess WHO's Back..???


Waaa....

Long time no see this blog maa...

Suddenly i thought of "storying" what i've done 4 da past few days..

Last Saturday..

Guess What??

I went back to Penang lor..

Juz after the LAB QUIZ for PHYSICS..

(I hate it!! cos i can't answer it..)

hehe...

BLalalablalablaa...

THen..

When i reach butterworth..

my so "rajin" sister who got "xtra intention" came to fetch me up..

I juz knew it..

AS i thought, then she told me she wanna go 2 Tesco..blablabla...

Juz soo0oooo typical sister!!!

Luckily, im the kind that understand sisters...haha

WHen we got home..

My "PAK NGAH" family was also there...xcpt his sons..

(Both went overseas..sorg US ,sorg agy Srwk..oversea gak kn?? hehe)

WHat i like bout goin' home is the FOOD bebey..

After 2 weeks of eatin' "nasi goreng KAWAH" from ABC..

I felt like my mom's cook came down from the heaven..

I really ate like there was no tomorrow you know!!!

But today..

I have to accept the fact that i've to eat that "nasi goreng KAWAH" again..

cos that's the fastest food that i can get without lining up..haha

(xde la mcm org 2..mkn nasi tomato la ape la..hehe)

Haaa..

ANother thing,

As usual laa..

I brought the "2 tonnes" CHemistry Book n Math book home..

But they stayed in the bag from the moment i reached home till last nyte b4 i got onto the train...

MAt YAn n I reached KL SEntral at about 5.10 am..(kematu p*****q ak 8 jam wei..)

THen..

Our saviour..cAim called..

n told that his father could give us a ride back to PJ...

Yippee...

HAha...

"sep dwit ak"..

THx caim..

K ar..

Till next tyme folks..

Bubbye!!!

P/s: My finals is in 2 weeks..do pray 4 my succes fellas..

1 Sh0uTouTz:

nasi goreng kawah everyday ke?..
eeww.. x jemu ke?.
well, bese la aku.. nak mkn best kena pandai arr..
hahahaha..

gud luck for finals..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More