Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

BriTisH CouNciL

It's been a while since the first time i went to British Council...
The class is held on every fridays & it became my routine 2 go to Penang once a week 4 that..
Honestly, on the first day i got a lil bit
scared & nervous cos i didn't know anybody there!!!

Thx god, i could overcome that prob cos unpredictably the students there are more friendly than anybody i've met!!
Though most of the students in my class are chinese, they are really good 2 me..
I'm really grateful 2 get such good friends like them...


These people in the pics are the most friendly person i've met..
They are Jayne & Alex...When i met them 4 the first time, i thought they would not befrie
nded with me but what happened was vice versa...
Though most of the students in my class are already good in English (especially the Chinese), they still want 2 learn English...I really envy their spirits...

It is because most of them already had a job, but still, they spend their time every single Friday just 2 improve their English....The guy who's waving his hands above is a pediatrician (children doctor) in Penang General Hospital..
I guess if any children fall sick, i can recommend this guy..

Last night, we were told 2 act in front of the class by using all the exercises we had done..
All of us were giggling when it came 2 acting!!!
However, there was nothing i can do bout it..
We were divided in 4 people in a group and we must pick a situation provided in the book..
My group consists of me, Kit Wai, Alex, and his younger sister, Esther...
The funny thing is somehow Alex got himself out of the situation by minimizing his role in the whole thing!!!
Her diligent sister was the one who give her heart 2 the fullest 4 the assignment...
I'm not surprised cos girls are usually more diligent than boys!!
haha..

I really hope that there will be held more exciting & joyful activities while i'm studying there..
2 all my friends, i think u should go 2 this brilliant place also cos the classes are fun!!




0 Sh0uTouTz:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More