Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NeW LeiSuRe AcTiViTiEs

This week, i found out totally new and challenging activities...
I don't know why, suddenly i was inspired 2 do these activities in my empty life right now...
Few days b4, i overcame my sleeping desire 2 get up early in the morning and went 2 the nearby stadium 2 have a jog...

Unconsciously, i started 2 love wat i've done on that particular day..
This morning, i decided 2 do it again...Then...After i've done the jogging..
Somehow, i felt that i wanna go 2 the gym at the stadium...

At first, i was thinking whether i should go inside or not..
Luckily, my two old friend, Syahmi and Mat saw me peeping the people inside the gym..
So, they went out from there and invited me 2 join them...

Syahmi is the one who go there regularly, so he taught me how 2 use all the instrument available there..
I tried most of them and you know wat??
I almost aching 2 death when i did all those "energy reducing" activity..

However, i can feel the difference now and i guess i gonna go there more frequently than ever afterwards..

I think this is not a bad way 2 spend my leisure time instead of just playing video games at home 24/7...haha
I wanna recommend 2 all my friends 2 try this beneficial and healthy activity...

0 Sh0uTouTz:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More