Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WaT a BoRiNg TimE....

After the SPM ended, i've nothing 2 do..
All the things that i've planned 2 do after the exam's done
cannot be fulfilled..

I don't know why this happens and now i'm stuck at home..
Playing video games, listening 2 musics, watching movies have
become my daily activities...

I really hope that i can reduce these unbeneficial and stupid
activities...

The only good things i've done are attending a British Council class once a week and take the driving licence..

Though i'm a playful kid, i miss the moments when i was a student in KiSaS..That's the most memorable thing that ever happened 2 me..
I really miss all sort of things i've done with my buddies..

I can't believe i gonna say this, but i guess i miss the classroom!!
Life as a student there is the greatest and most adventuruos experiences i've got..

I still remember the moment i was called 2 the principal's office 4 my "fly" habits..He asked me 2 speak in Arabic language but i couldn't do it..
Then, he ask me 2 speak in English..
Well, i could speak a little but the nervousness made me looked like a dumb or something like that..

So, i guess that's all 4 now..

0 Sh0uTouTz:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More