Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Friday, May 15, 2009

~I really miss my hey day~

For GOD sake...

I really miss my hey days in KISAS...


Though i admit that the hey day was the one causing my poor results...

I can't deny the whole great experiences i got from it too..

I really enjoy my life as a hostel student...

"Study" during the days...

And "Outing" during the nights...

I did enjoy all those sneaking outside the hostel...

Climbing all the walls and gates...


Walking through the darkness of night...

Juz to feel the "pleasure" of becoming an outlaw...
Though we may mock it...


But we can't deny that...


we felt sth different when we did things that aren't allowed...
(I mean the "fly" activity..)

(Its not that i promote doing bad things!! haha..)



Students always wanna do sth that the school didn't allow..

(It's my opinion...sori if others didn't feel the same..hehe)

If the school allow the students to "fly"...

I guess there'll be lesser student doing this "fly" activity...


It's because there'll be no more "pleasure" doing it...haha

Actually...I wanna tell all of you a fact about me!!!

I was one of the "top flying" student in KiSAS...muaahhhaahhaa..

Am i right fellas???



If you don't believe it...

You can ask all my KiSaSian friends...haha

And..

There's another fact...

The most frequent destination that i went when i "fly" were...

The WAK KANANG...

(I luv its nasi goreng belacan though NTD was the most "famous"..hehe)


and a CC nearby my hostel..

That CC was well-known as "A-ONE" or "HEAVEN"..

That were the real names of the CC...I didn't create them...hehe





5 Sh0uTouTz:

hahaha..
no comment..

just wanna laugh..

"Students always wanna do sth that the school didn't allow.."

yahhh, i do agree lohh!!haha..
tp x sume prsaan "pleasure" tu bnde baek lahh!!hahahaha..

Emmm.. What do you think my first reaction?

Forget it.. We are ex-student.. Keep this memory in ur mind, so that, ur grandchildren, grand grandchildren, and grand grand grandchildren will know u were a superman! Could fly without wings. And with ur body weight, u were the best superman.. huhuh...

But don't repeat the mistake we did.

I miss domino!!! As one of the Domino pioneers, we had contributed to the Domino season.. I think so.. huhuhuh... And they are still using my name for that public phone...

heheh..aku slalu nasihat ko jgn fly ko degil~ko ikut gak saifullah fly

kurengye serph ats nehh~~
mne pna ak mnggalakkn student fly!!!!
hahahhaa..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More