Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

~LaST PoST B4 SAyiN GuDbYe..~


I guess this is my last post b4 i go to UIAM...

So..

This post maybe sounds a lil bit touchy2...(haha..really???)

First and foremost...

I wanna thank both my parents for raising me up as a "human"...

Then..

i wanna say thanx to all my teachers for teaching me...

These people really teach me to become a "true" person..

And to my fellas..

Pls pray 4 my success as i also will do so...

Thx everybody 4 supporting me from the beginning...

okay..enough bout that..

Lets change the topic!!!

Since the moment i stepped into my house after my spm was finally done...

I've been spending lots of time with my fellas than anything else...

I've became closer with my old fellas from irshad than ever..

I went to watch movies with them..

I went for window-shopping with them...

However...

sometimes..

i do feel some kind of "jiwaku kosong" feeling...

(i dont know why...)

and bla...bla...bla...

Actually...

when i was in IRSHAD, i was not very friendly with the girls..

After SPM, i got closer with them..

and the best thing is...

i found that befriended with the girls is kinda good...

(Juz act like friends laa...)

I also found out that they are really cool till i can laugh along with them...

(especially when watching movies with peah, anip, malin, ena, liya etc...wakaka..)

And i wanna make the statement that i've told u b4...

IF ANYONE WANNA WATCH HORROR MOVIES...

LETS WATCH WITH ME...

I GUARANTEE THAT U'LL LAUGH ALONG WITH ME WHEN WATCHING THEM...

and...

last but not least...

i guess...

i wanna wish...

all the best to all my fellas...

and wish me luck in UIAM...hehe

5 Sh0uTouTz:

ceh nk ckp ko dh bleh mendekati pompuan la..hahaa..bagus la tu..

k la aku doa ko jgk..gdluck with ur studies~~
Just know that
'I will wait for years just to feel you again'

haha..

slamat ber-study..

aku dh sparuh nk mati kat mtrik nih..

laju giler blaja

1 week = 1 chapter++

haha

semakin menyepi org yg masih menunggu..huhu

cis..bedebah..ko tulis psal gurls.. x tulis psal aku pn.dasar bedebah sengal ko ni..muahhahaha

[no heart feelings dude]

all da best in uia..salam

waaaaa....nafis!!!
slmt jalan!!!
ana doakan kita sume kekal dlm biah solehah walau ke mana n apa jua keadaan yg dtg.
make the best of both worlds, buddy!
getcha head in da game, k!
ur a tertiary student now!!
lets make it rock!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More