Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

~i've MaDe Up My MiNd..~


At last...

After taking some time 2 think..


and taking advices from my parents, fellas and relatives...


I've made up my mind...

I will further my studies at....

jeng3....

CENTRE FOR FOUNDATION STUDIES IIUM..

I'll take foundation in engineering...

And with a lot of pray and determination from now on..

I'll do my best 2 succeed..

So..I hope everybody..

especially my family, fellas and relatives will support me all the way long...

wish me luck, you guys....

And...last but not least...

2 all my frenz that will go 2 KPM MATRIX, MAKTAB, DISTED COLLEGE (sape ek??), and etc..

I'll always pray for your success and i wanna wish you all the best!!!






5 Sh0uTouTz:

yeah.. that's a good choice..

weh..disted2..aku 2..hhaha..
gud luck la napizz oi..
blik t kta mkn bbq g..
hua2

sbb hg suh ak komen kat hg..

ak pn dgn rsa bangga dan rendah dirinya mai komen kt blog hg..

muahaha..

sori naa..ak pkai BM ja..BI x men..bahasa melayu bahasa malaysia!

yeehaa~!!

wei tahniah2...smoga berjaya di 'sana'...haha..PJ banyak Kenny Rogers (kot)..

-jangan disuruh ku komen dlm BI~~-

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More