Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~ThE ALKiS RugBy TournaMenT~

This tournament was held last Saturday...

The plannings were so fancy..


But..in the end, it was only a simple tournament..haha

This kinda tournament is held annually in my school..


It was consisted of 5 batch including mine..


And guess wat??

It became more like a reunion than a tournament..

Our batch couldn't win this thing cos we were not in our top form...


(da dok umah mkn tido je keje)..haha

However, i was glad that i can join it and have another chance 2 play alongside my teammates...

But, i admit i was "pancit maa.." Pity me...T.T


Though we were out of form, we managed 2 get 3rd place..(kinda gud wat 4 mkn tdo batch)

My body was aching like when it was the first time i played rugby..

But..the aches didn't spoil the fun we had..

Cos we took a lot of pics..(more like people who never saw cameras...haha)


4 Sh0uTouTz:

kiranya..
senang cite..
u guys.. kalah ler??
ngeh3

great... at least won sth rather than nothing. add me in ym fen_di_9@yahoo.com

haha
sume da gemok je
mkn+tido

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More