Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Friday, April 17, 2009

An0Ther JoyFuL DaY..

On this beautiful day, i feel kinda good since early morning..(cos my happiness of getting Kolej MARA Kulim was still there)..Actually, i didn't have any plan 2 do 4 today, but suddenly an idea came across my head..That unexpected idea was going out 2 zaim's house with my dad's "precious" car..So, i asked him whether i could go 2 his place and he said its ok..

However...out of a sudden, he said "x maw p tgk anip ka?"..Then, i stood still cos y should we go and pay her a visit? Then..zaim told me that she got involved in an accident..I was "blurred" which anip he was talking bout and then it appears that it was anis farhanah..

After that, the plan of going 2 zaim's house changed into a plan of going 2 pay a visit for our "ACCIDENT VICTIM" friend...Luckily, my dad gave his approval 2 me 2 use the car..SO...I went 2 pick up zaim, arip and atai with "my VIOS"...haha

Later..We went 2 anip's house but we didn't dare 2 get into her house just yet..So, we waited for Peah and Ain 2 come..Then, the story begins...The VICTIM started talking bout her experience..but guess what?? We were laughing more than feeling sympathy 2 her.. Anip,
I am sorry if i over-laugh..hehe...However, overall she didn't have any critical injuries..I pray that she'll recover soon..Sadly, i couldn't stay long enough 2 hear the whole story cos my sis wanna use the car 2 meet her friend..

P/s : Actually, a few people who helped anip last nyte were friends of my sis' bf (he lives in tmn bertam)..that's why my sis also know bout it..hehe..There was actually 3 accidents in tmn bertam last nyte..

2 Sh0uTouTz:

haha..rsanya anip cm knl ja kwn bf kakak hg tu..hahaha..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More