Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Friday, April 24, 2009

~Having Fun at The Beach~




YESTERDAY....

I was bored staying at home...

So...


I called ZAIM 2 ask him out...

Then, he said that...


He was gonna go 2 the well-known...


Beach along the LLB (Lingkaran Luar Butterworth)

So..without hesitation..

I told him i wanna go too...

So...my lone ranger soul went there alone...

By driving my VIOS..

ZAIM was going with asip...

They went with zun, liya_toyer, & malin...


with ZUN'S mother's car (which was RUINED cos zun hit a pole with that car...hehe)

But..that's another story..

We took as many pics as we could yesterday..

The girls were posing the best as they could...


But the winds kept making their "tudung" messed..

Haha..pity them..they were "repairing" it all the time..


However...we still were having fun between buddies..

Cos only GOD knows when we'll meet again...


After we enter the higher learning institutions all around the country....

After a while there...

Fattah & Aina came 2 join us..

And nothing much happened..

Besides, we took a lot more pics..

Haha..

So...

Enjoy these pics..

2 Sh0uTouTz:

siot punye gambar..
hahaha

power rangers ape?..
time force ke?..

hahaha..

Awesome!!! Hope can be there with u buddy... come and visit my new side.. salam..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More