Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

~A great Day with GreAt FrenZ~

(i'm a superman..haha)

Hellllllllooooooooo everybody!!!

This time i wanna tell you bout a PARTY that i've joined..

It was the results of our conference at YM every nyte...(Though YM kinda s*** sometimes)

And this event worked out really good with most of us can make it 2 the PARTY...

(Amende la diorg pegang 2??)

The day began at about 10 a.m, when ATAI called me 2 join my fellas 2 go 4 a "shopping"..

Unfortunately...My sleeping desire was too much & i couldn't help it...ZZzzz

After i woke up, i went on9 for a while..

(Peah curik tulang...Cut down her salary!!!haha)

Then..after all that, my sis & I went 2 my father's school 2 pick up the VIOS..yeaahhaaaa..

Afterwards, we went 2 pick up my mom & my lil sis at PMTG BINJAI..


(whose car at the back?? haha)

Lastly..after all that "responsibilities"..I could go 2 MALIN'S house..hehe

(ank sape la die culik 2??)

When i reached her house, i didn't know where the h*** were my frenz..

(the diligent girls...hahahaha)

However..suddenly i heard ZAIM's voice shouting from the backyard...

Without any feeling of embarrassment, i took myself 2 the b
ackyard..

(The CONFERENCE maniacs..hehe..my name was at the bottom..T.T)

And guess wat?? All my frenz were already swimming in the pool..

After putting my keys & all that aside..


Suddenly..out of nowhere..Somebody push me into the water...

(The house owner was so busy...Pity her..)

Then...All the fun started..

(All the hungry faces..hehe)

Plus...we ate most of ANIP'S sandwiches when we got out from the pool..

Thx to ANIP 4 making a bunch of tasty sandwiches..haha (Don't get cocky ANIP..)

( "Tokey sandwich" was grilling the meat...haha)

The girls were busy preparing the food while the guys were in the pool..haha

SO..i can recommend them 2 be good housewives...hehe

Lastly...the real FEAST began...jeng3..

There were a lot of food that were served..aiyyooo..

(So many food..Luckily, all of them were delicious...)

Thx 2 the dedication of the girls 4 this event, the food ended up verrrryyyy goooood...

I love this PARTY and i hope we can organize it again in the future..hehe



3 Sh0uTouTz:

to anip..
ni baru nma dia continuos writing..hahaha

haha..nafis kan advance ckp bi nih..

aku layan melayu ja..

aku bakal wat cerpen..

muahaha..

ps : thanx sbb puji aku..sandwich 2 aku rsa x sedap pown..

*senang btoi bela hampa ni..smua telan ja

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More