Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A BetteR DaY..

Today, my day started the same as the other days..However, i did feel better this morning after being so depressed last nyte..Thanx 2 all my frenz and my family 4 being so supportive..After i woke up, i felt like a new chapter in my life had begun...

Although i didn't do anything much 2day, i'm enjoying every single thing i've done 2day..I've spent my whole evening finding a new template 4 my precious blog..haha..
I am interested in 3 columns templates but i couldn't find templates that are suitable with my taste..Fortunately, there was a "great friend" who helped me by giving me a link 2 a web
site full with blogger templates...Thx 2 her, i managed 2 find this template that i think kinda ok 4 me..

After all that "bl
og under construction" works, my dad told me that we gonna have a dinner with my uncle's family..So, we went to a restaurant at Telok Ayer Tawar called Eddy's restaurant if i'm not mistaken..With a hungry stomach + my eating "desire" i ordered a chicken chop...Not just that, my father had ordered a set of meal for about 8 people..so..without any hesitation, i ate rice also..I just can't stand all the tomyam campur, daging masak merah, ikan siakap and all that..haha..HABIS PLAN AKU NAK DIET!! ( x de la...x terpikir pon..hehe)

2 Sh0uTouTz:

hehe..

sape la "great friend" tue ek..?

mst die baek.. cantik.. cool...
hahahaha...

btw.. uurrgghh, i love tomyam campur. br je mkn kat retoran smlm.. sedapnye...

diet??.. try arr kalah kan aku..
43.5 kg..!!!

haha..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More