Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

BOYS Day Out....


I got a great day today...My plan 2 follow my friends 2 PC-FAIR at PISA was successful b
ecause i just got my allowance from my dad (anak bapak la kate kn..) There were 7 of us including me that joined this wonderful journey...It were Mat Yan (the "INSANE" driver), me (the CO-driver), Atai, K-own, Syahmi, Arip and last but not least the lil' zaim..(hehe..don't piss off) All of us were gathering at Mat Yan's house kinda early in the morning except the "troublesome" K-own..He used the longer road 2 go 2 Mat Yan's house from his uncle's house...

Then, the adventurous journey began...Mat Yan drove us to the jetty first because Syahmi, Zaim and I wanna go 2 klang next week and we needed 2 buy train tickets..After that, Mat Yan showed his driving skills all the way long from there 2 Penang..He wanna try 2 break Atai's speed record but i know he couldn't do it with the big and wide NAZA CITRA..hehe..Anybody who has heart problems should never ask Mat Yan for a ride..He is a speed devil!!!

We thought we were the earliest persons 2 go 2 PISA, but we were totally wrong!! When we reached there, there were already hundreds of cars trying 2 get into that place..Huhu..But with Mat Yan's "driving skills" we managed 2 get a nice parking lot..haha..Then..the nightmares begun..There were hundreds of people were squeezing themselves 2 get into the arena through the small 2 doors...We were walking really slow like a tortoise...It was a torture!! ( It was because 2day is tha last day of PC-Fair)..My friends were buying some things that they wished for but I ain't buy nothing..I just collected the brochures and a big paper bag from P1 Wimax...

Ok, that's all i wanna tell bout the PC-Fair..After all that misery, we went 2 our favourite hangout p
lace in PENANG...It was Queensbay Mall...We were thinking bout watching a movie..(You can read in my earlier post bout it)..I don't wanna talk bout that in this post..After we have done watching the movie, we went 2 the rooftop that we didn't expect 2 go 2 take some pics..

The story didn't stop there...Afterwards, we went 2 the seaside in front of Queensbay 2 take more pics..(Gile gamba btol la..) Watch it yourself...And that was the last place we visited for 2day's happy boys day out...

0 Sh0uTouTz:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More