Latest Music I've Been Listenin!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What should i Do Next ??

After the SPM finished, i got a lot of plans including doing a part-time job..However, many plans didn't work out..I don't know why, but every single day my determination 2 do all those things fade away...The only thing that i've done regularly is watching as much movies as i can and playing video games...I was tired of all that, but i don't have any good idea to fill my life with something beneficial or something..My interest of going 2 the gym is also fading away every single minutes in my life..

I am wonderin
g what should i do afterwards..Should i find a girl as my soul mate? Should i make an early study for matriculation syllabus? Should i waste all the time i have from now on till the day i'll get accepted into universities or matriculation doing nothing? All these questions are flying around inside my head..

For now, i guess i am nothing but a useless boy wasting his time doing nothing..But i don't know why, though i am tired of all that, i still can't resist 2 go 2 cinema 2 watch new movies even that i know it doesn't bring any good 2 me..The fun and thrill was felt just when i watched the movies, but after that...Nothing...

Even when i went 2 MARA education fair at Dewan Milenium this afternoon with my friends, i didn't feel the same passion and excitement as when i went 2 STAR education fair at PISA earlier..I guess my poor results in SPM affects me a lot..emotionally and spiritually..I don't know whether this poor results will motivate me 2 work harder or vice versa when in the future...

However, my hope of furthering my studies overseas still burning within my heart..But, i am not sure whether i will be able 2 do it or not..I've dissapointed my parents in SPM and i don't wanna do it again..It's just that i don't know whether i got the potential 2 be a successful person in the challenging future...

3 Sh0uTouTz:

wahh~~
nafis, fully english, impressive..

huhu..calm down nafis,
we can further our post-graduate at overseas, so..

we must work harder and try to achieve better result in matriculation or universities..
gambatte..

p.s-my english is correct or not..?huahua

Hai Nafis, it's me CHE!
Well, you see, SPM is only a starter and it is nothing compare to higher education. You see, even though you failed to achieve what you want in SPM, it'doesn't mean that you will failed forever isn't it.
Take what had happened as a lesson to you. As we all know, a lesson learned so all is not lost. Anyway, fill in your time wisely, read a lot of articles regarding anything. It is essential for you to be wiser and more open minded. As I said, take what you regretted as a lesson and start doing a change. Be passionate what you want in your life and strive hard to get it.

p/s : Feel free to visit my blog..

well, u see..
there are many friends who'll be ur supporter.

no pain no gain..
enjoy your life happily

hidup hanya sekali..
haha

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More